HP Thailand announces its “Future Ready” business strategy for 2023 and 2024 that focuses on cultivating Future Ready People, Portfolio and Operations. The vision positions HP for success, reinforces its leadership position and delivers the next phase of growth.
At the event, HP Thailand unveils new products as part of its Future Ready Portfolio, designed to enhance collaboration and creation experiences for individuals and businesses in the hybrid world, including the new VICTUS and OMEN gaming laptops, HyperX gaming gears, HP hybrid work solutions like ZBook Power G10 and a wide range of new Poly products , as well as the new HP Smart Tank 580 and 750 series for home use, and HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3103FDW for smart and cost-efficient business printing.
HP Future Ready vision and actions revolve around customers, which are central to everything HP does, across three key pillars:
- Future Ready Portfolio – creating a more growth-oriented portfolio by tailoring our offerings to the new ways people live, work and play.
- Future Ready Operations – winning by becoming a more digital company while
driving operational excellence across every aspect of our business.
- Future Ready People – empowering our people to do the best work of their careers and to drive our purpose-driven culture.
David Tan, Vice President, Managing Director, HP Southeast Asia, said, “The Future Ready plan poises HP to lead the way in the next era of digital transformation with reinvigorated innovations and a clear growth path. Our goal is to operate and deliver meaningful progress with more resilience and agility, against the backdrop of today’s dynamic macro-environment. Most importantly, a Future-Ready HP will be able to play to our strengths to continue to create technology that delivers exceptional value to our customers—while bringing us closer to our Sustainable Impact goals.”
Varanit Athijaratroj, Managing Director, HP Thailand, said, “Work habits and paradigms have shifted quickly and significantly over the last few years. At HP, we see these changes as opportunities for better collaboration, performance, and user experiences—made possible with the right technology. This vision is at the core of our Future-Ready portfolio, evident in the ZBook Power G10 that takes productivity to the next level, to the Poly Voyager Free 60 that makes working on the go seamless. Through the new solutions we’re launching today, HP aims to empower Thais to embrace the new era of work and reap the full benefit of hybrid flexibility, anytime, anywhere.”
The new additions to the HP’s Future Ready portfolio include:
- ZBook Power G10, helps increase productivity and multitasking, delivering enhanced collaboration with HP Presence and coming with local NVMe storage and NVIDIA® RTXTM Ada Generation Laptop graphics, auto-framing 5MP camera,7 Wi-Fi 6E,8 and a long-lasting battery. (Available in July 2023)
- ZBook Firefly 14 G10 with pro-level performance is made to move. It has multi-ports for peak multitasking, and comes with HP Presence collaboration solutions, up to 13 hours of battery life that allows you tostay productive with pro-level components, an AI-enhancing webcam, and a stunning display. (Available in July 2023)
- HP EliteBook x360 830 G10 customizable notebook is designed for hybrid work and collaboration, with 5MP IR camera, HP Context Aware software, up to 32GB LPDDR5 memory, and enterprise-ready security and manageability. (Available in July 2023)
- Poly Speaker Phone (Sync 20), a portable speakerphone that is perfect for both meetings and music. It reduces echo and background noise and is slim and portable. (Available Now)
- Poly Voyager 5200 UC provides excellent audio quality, six layers of WindSmart technology and four omni-directional microphones to reduce distracting background noise and sleek and pocket-sized design. The headset is comfortable enough to wear all day. (Available Now)
- Poly Voyager Free 60 wireless earbud offers state-of-the-art audio performance and noise blocking innovations. Designed for all-day wear, these buds are lightweight, and come with 3 sizes of conical-shaped ear tips engineered for maximum comfort. (Available Now)
- HP Omen Transend 16, slim and light gaming laptop, with AI-powered technologies that offer peak efficiency and superior OMEN Tempest Cooling to take your game to the next level. (Available in July 2023)
- Victus by HP 16.1-inch gaming laptop offers unparalleled performance and for the first time using the OMEN’s revolutionary Tempest Cooling technology for an uninterrupted gaming experience. It also offers up to a 165hz2 QHD Display3 and all-purpose gaming keyboard. (Available in July 2023)
- HyperX Cloud III gaming headphones, an evolution of HyperX’s legendary Cloud II, which is known for its comfort, sound quality and durability. The re-engineered 53mm angled drivers and DTS® Headphone:X® spatial audio provides clear and accurate positional sound for a more immersive gaming experience. (Available Now)
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste II Wireless, a full-featured, responsive, ultra-light mouse, is built for gamers looking to gain every fraction of a second possible in their quest to be the best. It is equipped with dual wireless connectivity modes, up to 100 hours of battery life on a full charge, and HyperX 26K Sensor. (Available Now)
- HyperX Earbud II with immersive sound delivered by 14mm drivers, built-in mic and mobile multifunction button, is designed to enhance your listening experience, whether you are gaming, or watching streams. (Available Now)
- HP Smart Tank 580 and HP Smart Tank 750 series for everyday printing needs allow you to seamlessly scan and print from anywhere with cloud printing in the HP Smart App. (HP Smart Tank 580 to be available in August 2023. HP Smart Tank 750 is available now.)
- HP LASERJET PRO MFP 3103FDW is a multifunction laser printer with reliable hardware that delivers effortless everyday use from wherever work happens. Users can configure and manage their cloud-connected HP printers, wherever they are. (Available now)
- HP LASERJET Manage MFP 800 and 700 series come with the next-generation Flow technology that features auto sensing, on-screen digital editing, and scan/send to multiple destinations. The series is designed to protect you from malicious code and maintain the integrity of your data with tamper-resistant chips, and firmware. (Available now)
- HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP 5000/6000 series with ultimate speeds powered by HP’s fastest processor technologies allowing users to print 8-10 times faster. It is also equipped with HP Wolf Enterprise Security that provides the world’s most secure printing that protects, detects, and adapts to new threats. (Available now)
Innovating with purpose, aims to engineer the most sustainable portfolio of products and solutions. Every new printer, laptop, notebook, display, and workstation launched included recycled materials such as coffee grounds and bio-circular content. Additionally, 85% or more of Original HP ink cartridges and 100% of Original HP toner cartridges contain post-consumer recycled content.
The upgraded technologies introduced at the event include HP Presence that features an array of video and audio enhancements. It boasts a multi-camera experience for dual video streams and camera switching, its auto camera select feature uses AI to detect which camera you are facing so you never break eye contact, and the HP keystone Correction automatically crops and flattens the image of the camera feed. HP Presence also offers Natural Tone and Appearance features, HP Background Adjustment and can automatically adjust light for optimal video. HP Presence is available in Zbook Power G10 and Zbook Firefly 14 G10.
During the panel discussion, Rawit Harnutsaha, Chief Executive Officer of Srichand United Dispensary Co., Ltd. and Mission to The Moon Media Co., Ltd. discussed on using technologies to drive productivity, collaboration, and growth, while Sutatta “Punpun” Udomsilp, a successful actress and a gaming enthusiast, shared on ways to connect seamlessly with people and collaborate with friends, family, and colleagues from home or anywhere anytime.