TCP Group, is participating in THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023. With its purpose of “Energizing a Better World for All” the company aims to become a leader in Asia’s F&B sector. During the event, TCP Group unveiled exciting new products reinforcing its “House of Great Brands” portfolio, in addition to a new service, TCP Online Shop. These initiatives reflect the company’s commitment to energizing the future of the F&B sector and driving Thailand as a global market leader.
Saravoot Yoovidhya, Chief Executive Officer of TCP Group, said, “We believe in Thailand’s potential as a global center of high-quality food production and exports. TCP Group is fully prepared to meet international standards in production and offers an extensive range of products from over 10 leading brands, including Kratingdaeng (Red Bull) and Sponsor. In addition, we provide comprehensive services through ‘Durbell,’ which can support partners entering the Thai market. With our readiness and capabilities, TCP Group will be a highlight at THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023, attracting international partners and positioning the company as a leader in Asia’s F&B sector, building on their success in the energy drink market across China, Vietnam, and Malaysia.”
F&B business and lifestyle trends of modern consumers
With over 60 years of experience in the F&B sector, TCP Group adheres to a consumer-centric principle in conducting business, enabling the company to understand the market and respond to the changing needs of consumers. Several noteworthy business trends and lifestyles of modern consumers that deserve attention and which will play more significant role in the future include:
- Health & Wellness: Consumers worldwide are increasingly focused on their health and quality of life. This is reflected in the growing demand for low-fat, sugar-free, and nutrient enriched food and beverage options that address specific dietary requirements.
- New Market Opportunity: Brands are actively adapting their strategies to enter new markets, collaborating with partners to enhance their leadership positions in the global market. Furthermore, they are introducing new products tailored to the specific demands of various groups of consumers (Customization).
- Sustainability: Now a crucial trend across industries, industries must work together in support of sustainability in every work process by focusing on Product Excellence, Sustainable Packaging that can be recycled, a Low Carbon Economy, and Water Sustainability.
Presenting three product highlights to reinforce the “House of Great Brands” portfolio
TCP Group is committed to continually developing products and services that address the unmet needs of consumers, in line with its “Fulfilling – energizing our brand” strategy. As part of this commitment, the company announced the launch of two new products that align with the health and wellness trend which offer a refreshing experience and contribute to the well-being of the community. Additionally, they are packaged in environmentally friendly materials which help save our planet.
- FarmZaa is an exciting new brand that supports Thai farmers by adding value to Thai fruits. Its unique ingredient is derived from a local plant “Mapeed,” which grows in Thailand’s Chanthaburi province, and offers a delightful blend of flavors, combining sweetness, sourness, and numerous health benefits. It was developed into a fruit-based soda beverage, featuring a pleasant honey scent, refreshing taste, a 200% Vitamin C content, and no added sugar. It is the perfect choice for daily consumption. “Enjoy FarmZaa – delicious, refreshing, and good for the soul.”
- Planett is Thailand’s first floral soda drink that expertly combines the scent of flowers and fruits to deliver a truly refreshing experience with a mix from natural ingredients, zero sugar and no calories. Additionally, it is infused with L-Theanine, known for its relaxation benefits. Planett was selected as one of the 50 finalists in the Taste Innovation Show and will be presented at THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023.
In addition, BESTURAL collagen gummies feature innovative and high-quality collagen particles imported from Japan. These gummies offer a convenient consumption experience without the need for stirring. Made with real strawberry juice, BESTURAL collagen gummies provide a tasty collagen boost, and was selected to be part of the Future Food Product Showcase at THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023.
“Durbell” offers comprehensive services that understand and access consumers, providing competitive advantages for partners
TCP Group is strengthening its business through “Durbell,” a leader in the distribution business and national warehousing that offers comprehensive end-to-end services ranging from distribution, marketing consultancy, and promotional activities. With its deep understanding and extensive access to consumers across Thailand, Durbell instills confidence in business partners looking to enter the local market. To further enhance “convenience, variety, and speed,” TCP Group launched the TCP Online Shop (www.shop.tcp.com). This 24-hour online platform allows customers to purchase the company’s products, enjoy a range of promotions, and benefit from nationwide delivery within 3-5 days. Additionally, customers can accumulate points that can be redeemed as discounts.
TCP Group is ensuring its presence across all platforms, including its website, Facebook, IG, YouTube, TIKTOK shop, LINE Shopping, and Lazada and Shopee stores.
“We are proud to be a part of THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023, an event that is energizing the future of Thailand’s F&B sector. Our presence reaffirms our commitment to be a world-class Thai company that is always ready to collaborate with global partners in the international market, and working towards sustainable growth in line with our purpose of ‘Energizing a Better World for All.’”
IBM’s Watsonx promises to help businesses harness the power of AI