True-dtac paraded a Better Together Festival roadshow led by “Nine-Baifern” to deliver miraculous joy from the amalgamation of True-dtac for Khon Kaen customers and users in the Northeastern region. It offers three unique offerings including better mobile phone & home internet network, packages that designed for various usages and highest regional number of shops & service channels to provide maximum conveniences in Thailand.
The parade features a complete range of valuable products to provide more access to a digital lifestyle and the best 5G network with smartphones from popular brands at exceptional prices, packages with unprecedented values that accommodate the lifestyles of northeastern customers, including hi-speed home internet service, digital solutions, for a smart home from TrueX and world-class entertainment content from TrueVisions along with digital infrastructure expansion that covers throughout the region.
Tanaphon Manavutiveth, Chief Marketing Officer, True Corporation Plc, said that True has moved ahead to conduct market strategies in the regions. For the northeastern region, it is found that the behavior of smartphone usage among True and dtac customers uses data more than other regions, with 20% growth, compared to early 2022.
The provinces with top usages are Nakhon Ratchasima, Khon Kaen, and Ubon Ratchathani. The region is an area that shows growth in many aspects, from the economy, transportation, and tourism, in which True focus on basic infrastructure expansion that covers the area.
At the same time, it offers the opportunity to have access to special smartphone packages, promoting people in the region to use digital platforms as a tool to enhance products, innovations, and technologies to drive a sustainable economy and society in the region.
True’s strengths for northeastern region development
- Better mobile phone and fiber internet networks, True implemented infrastructure for 5G hi-speed internet on 2600MHz spectrum and better 4G/5G network on 700MHz and 900MHz spectrums from True-dtac roaming services. It is resulting in coverage in 2678 sub-districts, 321 districts in 20 provinces for 99.65% of the regional population including the expansion of fiber network to residential communities, office buildings, main economic area and Wi-Fi the covers 25,000 points throughout the region.
- Network to accommodate the Northeastern Economic Corridor (NeEC) that connects Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) in Lao, Vietnam, and China, including new routes to the northeastern in the future.
- A network that covers destinations for culture and religious tourism, such as temples, historical sites, and sacred figures in the region, including Naka Cave, Wat Thitisararam, Wat Jetiyasriviharn, Wat Phu Tok in Bueng Kan, Wat Sirindhorn Wararam Phu Prao in Ubon Ratchathani, Wat Pa Phu Kon in Udon Thani and so on.
- Package designed especially for the agricultural sector and university students, best post-paid and pre-paid mobile phone packages, True 5G Together Wonderful Pack and dtac 5G Better Wonderful Pack with free unlimited Wi-Fi internet and privileges along with True Gigatex home fiber internet that covers all home space, providing more usages with hi-speed Wi-Fi that could connect to more devices, allowing users to access to digital platforms such as;
- The agricultural group, most people in the region, can access digital platforms to gain information like daily commodity prices, agricultural news, logistics and live online sales. Adopting digital as a tool for their profession will help elevate agriculture and the opportunities to export products overseas. Moreover, it also connects the economy with neighboring countries along the Mekong River, like Lao and Vietnam.
- University students, the northeastern region is one of the primary education destinations with over 300,000 students in 9 leading universities, including Khon Kaen University, Mahasarakham University, Ubon Ratchathani University, Udon Thani Rajabhat University, and Suranaree University of Technology in which True offers Super You Sim for students to study online, search for information with additional internet service. For more information, visit https://www.true.th/truemoveh/student/
- The highest numbers of dtac and True shops provide conveniences for customers compared to other regions, with 178 True shops and 67 dtac stores besides online channels from dtac app and TrueiService, allowing customers to use nearby services.
This Better Together Festival in Khon Kaen and the northeastern region is aimed to bring the increasing benefit of True and dtac brands for users to experience better lifestyles once we have each other with special packages and privileges throughout July 2023.